HOW TO TURN YOUR MOBILE PHONE INTO A SCANNER MACHINE?

Share:
Some people might already familiar with this technique but majority have been make sound "Wow" after read the heading as I made once when I turn my mobile in to a Scanner Machine.
Here I’m going to tell you one very useful tip mentioned in the post title. As a student and further as an employee I faced many situation where I wished to keep a Scanner machine in my pocket like your newly purchased mobile phones . Sound crazy right :) ! But I believe there are millions who still have same mind frequency like me.
how-to-turn-your-mobile-phones-into-scanner-machine

Being a student , there would be hundred situations happened to scan some important things like particular notes from lecture or books, any mark sheets or identity disclosing card for getting any personal service ( example if you need to submit your university ID card to enrol a special scholarship exam ) etc etc ... Not only for students everyone can use it cause there would be at least one situation in our life to have a personnel Scanner keep with us!
Recently I’ve a mail from my bank saying I have to submit my PAN card ( Permanent Account Number ) immediately . As a traveller the situation was bit difficult to me to submit the copy directly to the bank though send scanned copy of PAN was my only chance to submit prior the date finished . This situation make me really share this idea through which I overcome my difficulty just using phones. Hope you guys will get any situation to explore this easy method :) 

How to turn Mobile Phones into a Scanner machine using CamScanner?

CamScanner 

TECHNOSTEROID-CAMSCANNER

CamScanner is one of the best document scanning and sharing app support both in Apple and Android . Using this application you can turn your mobile phones into a Scanner. Smart cropping and enhancing are the two main features that gives clear sharp texts and graphics. By using it we can share PDF/JPEG Files from mobile phones through social media , email or send document link.

Making annotations, customised water mark , instant print using near by printer , secure important documents by password, invite friends are some of advanced features of CamScanner. Though with all amazing features this application is completely free of cost or even have paid version. 


2 comments: